Stall Holders Terms and Conditions
Maternity & Children’s New & Nearly New Sale
When: 10am-11:30am Saturday 2nd June 2018
Where: Crofton Community Centre
Contact Heather Sweeney 07495 534 235 email@example.com
Facebook event – please click to say you are “going”
This booking is for a table to sell pre-loved maternity and children’s items.
Tables each cost £12 (£10+VAT) (£15+VAT for Trade)
- Let me know if you are bringing a clothes rail so we can allow enough space.
- Please let me know if you intend to bring prams/ highchairs/ cots/ outdoor toys or other bulky items
- Booking is confirmed by receipt of the full amount.
- All payments are to be made at the time of booking via the Pay now button on our website.
- Payments are non-refundable.
- There is a car park
- Items for sale should target the maternity/baby/child market and be in great condition, clean and in good working order.
- From past experience, it is the toys, baby/ nursery equipment, books, DVDs and occasion wear that sells best including coats, all in one rain/snowsuits, gro bags, boots, special outfits.
- If you have everyday clothes/babygrows we recommend you BUNDLE THEM and sell at a very reasonable price if you want them to go. From past experience, it is the great condition toys, books, baby equipment and occasion-wear that sells best (smart outfits, coats, boots, rain suits etc) Bundles of everyday clothes/vests etc never seem to do so well.
- Stall holders are entirely responsible for their own pricing, taking payments on the day, and ensuring that all purchases can be taken away during the sale (particularly relating to large or bulky items)
- The sale contract is between the seller and the buyer. Heather Sweeney or Wakefield MUMbler bear no responsibility or liability for faulty or mis-sold goods.
- It is the stall holders responsibility to ensure any unsold items are removed from the premises after the sale. We can put you in touch with local baby banks should you wish to donate any unsold items.
- Entry is £1 per adult (no charge for stallholders or kids). If required I’ll operate a ‘one in, one out’ entry at my discretion so it shouldn’t feel too crowded and the venue capacity is not exceeded. Entry is free for the last 30minutes of the sale as from past experience the majority of buyers arrive early so we hope to attract a few latecomers due to the reduced entry fee.
- Please remember to bring plenty of carrier bags and loose change!
- Please ensure that your stall is manned at all times (you are welcome to bring a friend to help) Unfortunately even second-hand sales can be targeted by thieves and Heather Sweeney or Wakefield MUMbler bear no responsibility or liability for stolen items. If a stall holder spots anyone acting suspiciously, please inform the staff on the admission table and action will be taken.
- Please DO NOT pack up early (unless you have completely sold out), as mentioned above we expect the sale will get quieter towards the end. However, we do still get buyers arriving at the end. We expect that they will still have items to view and purchase if they wish. It is a health and safety issue and a bit rude.
- If you have any star items that you think would be of high demand, please send us a picture by email firstname.lastname@example.org and a price. We may use this in marketing for the event (please do not sell the star item(s) to anyone prior to the event, we will direct interested parties directly to your table on arrival)
- By paying for your table you are agreeing to these conditions
Share this page: