At Get Ahead VA we are looking for driven social media specialists to attract and interact with targeted communities and online users.
What does a social media specialist do?
The goal is to gradually achieve customer engagement, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of social media marketing platforms.
Social Media Managers should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimise content so that it is engaging across all of the channels. You will be responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of our client and ‘soft selling’ their product/service.
- Build and execute an appropriate social media strategy through competitive research, relevant platform selection, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages action to be taken
- Set up and optimise the client pages within each platform to increase the visibility of clients’ social content
- Create editorial calendars and set up relevant schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development and SEO (keywords/key phrases, etc.)
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability – this is essential as you need to feel really comfortable that the posts are going out as agreed and that they make sense and fit with clients’ briefs.
To apply, register your interest via email with the subject line GAVA Social to email@example.com