As a Get Ahead VA Franchisee, you need to recruit a Marketing Specialist who has the confidence and experience to work with clients who know they need a marketing strategy but have no idea where to start. A Marketing Specialist can work up a strategy and then delegate the areas of the strategy to various team members to implement. Alternatively, clients wish to use the virtual Marketing Specialist as an alternative to having an in-house Marketing Manager, which means the role can be quite a generalist too.
You need to look for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help your clients with their overall marketing efforts. They will play an integral part in the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets that can relate to anything from brand awareness, to product promotion.
Marketing Specialists should be competent professionals, who are able to grasp consumer behaviour trends and generate creative ideas. They should also be comfortable with delivering more specialised marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programmes that will help our clients improve their reputation and boost their growth.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimisation, advertising, events planning, etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach targets audience through the appropriate channels (social media, email, TV, etc.)
- Assist in analysing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual marketing plan tasks, as assigned
- Proven experience as a marketing specialist or within a similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/social media, etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite and CRM) and applications (web analytics, Google AdWords, etc.)
- Well-organised and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness, partnered with a creative mind
- Familiar with working within a team and good at delegating, but used to taking overall responsibility.
To apply, register your interest via email with the subject line GAVA Social to firstname.lastname@example.org