Mini First Aid 2 hour class are for parents, grandparents and carers. The class covers what to do in a first aid emergency with your little ones – from birth up to puberty. The class covers CPR, choking, burns, breaks, bumps, bleeding, febrile seizures and more. Our classes are relaxed and pre-crawling babies are very welcome.
Places are limited and must be reserved in advance, the class fee is £20 per person. Small group classes are also available on request.
- 21st May, Little Gym Harrogate, 10am-12pm
- 23rd May, Woodside Methodist Church Horsforth, 18.30-20.30
- 9th June, Mothercare Crown Point, Leeds, 9.30am-11.30am
- 11th June, Happy Days Play Centre, Denby Dale Road, Wakefield, 18.00-20.00
- 27th June, Activ Zone, Morley, 18.30-20.30
- 4th July, Prospect House Nurseries, Horsforth, 18.30-20.30
- 14th July, Mothercare Crown Point Leeds, 9.30am-11.30am
Please email Clare@minifirstaid.co.uk. or click to reserve your place.